Eye Shadow - Top 12 Tips On How To Apply It Perfectly
Your makeup is as important to your finished look as the clothing you wear, in fact, it can actually be more important. We've all spotted women who didn't have a clue how to apply their eye shadow. But we've also seen women who know how to apply it properly and they look put together and beautiful. Don't you want to be one of those women? Of course - and we are going to give you some top tips so you can do just that.
Great news - putting your eyeshadow on correctly really isn't difficult at all. It really is just a matter of finding the right technique and your personal style. Don't worry if it takes a few tries to get it right.
Check out these tips:
1. Always apply a base coat on your eyes just as you do to the rest of your face. Loose power works or you can apply your foundation to the eye area. It gives a nice even palette to work with.
2. Blend, blend and then blend some more. I can't stress this enough. Try an experiment. Blend one eye and then just use a brush and apply the other eye. You'll instantly know what I'm talking about, and you'll never forget to blend again.
3. If you want dramatic eyes, take your eye shadow brush, dip it in water, and then into the shadow, then apply. It will give you a much deeper, dramatic color.
4. If you have blue eyes, wear purple, violet, taupe, gray, deep blue, and black. Funky colors include fuchsia, turquoise, and silver.
5. If you have green eyes, wear purple, plum, forest green, brown, and khaki. Funky colors include light green, gold, and bright purple.
6. If you have brown eyes, wear champagne, copper, brown, apricot, khaki, and beige. Funky colors include royal blue, tangerine, and hot pink.
7. Everyone can wear navy, powder blue, and charcoal. Fun colors include silver.
8. Apply a lighter shadow in the inner corner of the eye to reflect and make your eyes look younger.
9. If you want your eyes to appear larger, use a light color on the inner corner, and a darker shade in the middle of the eye area.
10. Practice until you get the application of your eye shadow down to a science. When you get good, your makeup will look more natural and more polished.
11. Apply your dark shadow only to the eyelids from the lash line to the crease in the eyelid. Apply your medium shadow from just below the eyelid crease to the brow bone.
12. Highlight along the brow bone. Doing it this way will make your features stand out naturally and beautifully.
So, there you have it. With these top tips you now know how to apply your eyeshadow so you will look your best.
Remember that while you're practicing all these steps, you should take notice of what works best for you. Practice by yourself, or practice with a friend if you find it easier to ask someone else's opinion.
So go for it and get gorgeous right away!
🌟 Take Your Make-Up Skills to The Next Level with Practice 🌟
Enhance your beauty and master the art of perfect eye shadow application with our top 12 tips!
To truly make your eyes pop and maintain the health of your delicate skin, we recommend trying the any of the eye shadow and add the category you prefer. The eye shadow can be a perfect blend of hypoallergenic, paraben/PABA-free, anti-aging, long-lasting, and moisturizing properties, making it ideal for all skin types.
Discover the joy of smooth, crease-free application that lasts all day while nourishing your skin with essential ingredients. Whether you're going for a natural look or a bold statement, the eye shadow is your perfect companion.
Experience the confidence that comes with looking and feeling your best. Elevate your eye makeup game and grab your very own Eye Shadow on Amazon now!
Earnings Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The makeup recommendations provided on this website are based on my personal evaluation and endorsement. Please note that the earnings generated from purchases made through the affiliate links may contribute to the maintenance and growth of this website. However, I want to emphasize that individual earnings and experiences may vary. Any testimonials or success stories shared on this website are not guarantees of income or results. It is important to recognize that success in using the recommended makeup or any other products or services depends on various factors including individual effort, circumstances, and market conditions. I encourage you to make informed decisions and consider consulting professionals or conducting your own research before making any purchases. Your support through these affiliate links is sincerely appreciated and helps to support the continuation of valuable content. Thank you.
Madelaine is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics at Universidad de Santa Isabel with a Master Certification in Health Coaching at Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. She is also a National Board Certified-Health and Wellness Coach with the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching, a Certified Quiet the Noise Group Coach with Elias Institute of Professional Coaching, a PACES facilitator, a Seizure First Aid Trainer, a trained HOBSCOTCH Memory Coach and brain health professional. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, dancing and reading oracle or tarot cards.