20 Simple Wrinkle Erasers
Aging of the skin is a natural process by which the collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to decline, this results in wrinkles. Cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles. These factors unfortunately are out of our control, though diet and supplements can slow down the process, it won’t stop it.
The influences that are within our control are largely environmental such as pollution (e.g. smoking) and sun damage. Here are 20 easy ways to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
1. Stop smoking (It’s #1 for a reason)
2. Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake.
3. Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Use skincare products that contain antioxidants and AHA's.
5. Moisturize the skin on your face twice daily.
6. Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
7. Reduce alcohol consumption. Overindulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate wrinkles forming.
8. Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
9. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
10. Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
11. Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones.
12. Use an eye cream for the delicate skin around the eyes nightly.
13. Facial scrubs remove the build-up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
14. Use natural skincare products that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
15. Jojoba oil resembles the skin’s natural oils. Dab this around the eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.
16. Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen.
17. Start a good skincare routine in your 20’s. Prevention is easier than a cure.
19. Honey is known worldwide for its beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Simply apply the honey to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes then rinse off. This mask will "feed" your skin with nutrients.
19. Aloe Vera and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skin’s elasticity.
20. A soothing way to help achieve a wrinkle-free face is to lie on your back with your knees elevated by placing a pillow or cushion beneath them.
Try this when you are watching TV or reading.
🌟 Take Control of Your Health - Try Intra, FibreLife, Cardiolife and NutriaPlus Supplements from Lifestyles! 🌟
As a health and wellness coach, I'm here to support you on your weight loss journey and help you reclaim those precious years. That's why I invite you to experience the power of Lifestyles supplements.
Intra is a unique blend of 23 ancient botanical extracts designed to harmonize your body's biological systems, boost energy, and support overall health. Pair it with Fibrelife, enriched with a fiber blend and the goodness of cinnamon extract. Fibrelife offers a triple benefit - A for Appetite control, B for Blood sugar regulation, and C for Cholesterol reduction. This dynamic duo not only aids in weight loss but also reduces the risk of cancer, heart disease, and other cardiovascular concerns, enhancing longevity and improving the quality of life.
CardioLife is a scientifically formulated dietary supplement designed to promote cardiovascular health and support normal blood flow throughout the body. Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts, this powerful supplement is meticulously crafted to enhance overall heart well-being and optimize cardiovascular function.
But that's not all - NutriaPlus is a powerful antioxidant supplement formulated with fruit and vegetable concentrates, plant extracts, vitamin C, and selenium. It serves as your body's ultimate defense against the health challenges of modern life, helping you combat oxidative stress and bolster your overall well-being.
For personalized guidance and unwavering accountability on your weight loss journey, schedule a weight loss introductory coaching session with Coach Madelaine. Together, we'll tailor a plan that suits your unique needs and aspirations.
Don't wait another moment to reclaim your health and vitality. Embrace the transformative power of Intra, Fibrelife, CardioLife and NutriaPlus, and let's work together towards a healthier and more fulfilling life. Take the first step today, and your future self will thank you for it! 🌱💚🌞
Madelaine is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics at Universidad de Santa Isabel with a Master Certification in Health Coaching at Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. She is also a National Board Certified-Health and Wellness Coach with the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching, a Certified Quiet the Noise Group Coach with Elias Institute of Professional Coaching, a PACES facilitator, a Seizure First Aid Trainer, a trained HOBSCOTCH Memory Coach and brain health professional. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, dancing and reading oracle or tarot cards.